Week of April 19, 2021
Please see the Weekly Communication for clarifications and supports.
Friday April 30th there is NO SCHOOL.
Group B will have their in-person days on Wednesday 4/28 (1st, 5th and 3rd period) and Thursday 4/29 (4th, 2nd, 6th period).
- Start Times: The school day starts at 7:40. This means your student needs to be here before 7:30 to have time for breakfast and check-in. Students will not be able to enter the building until 7:00 am.
- Masks: All students must wear a solid colored (no patterns, graphics, or words) mask or Ramsey spirit wear mask to school. If your child does not have a mask, one will be provided for them.
- Dress Code: See slide 4 for examples. Black, navy, or khaki-colored pants, shorts or skirts. Solid color shirt or Ramsey spirit wear is approved. Closed toe shoes. Students may wear jeans this year.
- Supplies: Students are encouraged to bring Chromebooks, but to limit supplies because there are no lockers. Students will be carrying everything, so keep this in mind. Anything supply wise (paper, pencil, folders) we can provide as needed. Students may bring a water bottle and fill it up at one of our water bottle filling stations.
- Transportation: Please ensure your student knows their AM/PM transportation prior to starting.
- Car Riders: Please follow car-rider etiquette and be patient on the first few days. Be prepared for longer lines as we ensure students know the procedures.
- Bus Riders: Please use Bus Finder to find your stop- 485- Ride or Bus Finder: https://www.jefferson.kyschools.us/content/bus-finder Remind Students: follow the rules, wear a mask, and be a patient.
Welcome to Ramsey Middle School
where our students are Respectful Accountable Motivated Successful .
#Serve to Be Great